SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS

HERE'S A CHANCE TO SHARE YOUR SKETCHBOOK WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

Take a look at the link to see how to join in.
http://sketchbookfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sketchbook-friends-get-started.html

THERE'S ACCESS TO INSPIRATIONAL BLOGS, PINBOARDS, BOOKS, FLICKR SITES AND TECHNIQUES


HAVE A LOOK AT THE FLICKR GROUP LINK OR CHECK OUT THE SKETCHBOOK FRIENDS LIST TO SEE HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING CREATIVE



Thursday 7 February 2013

New Sketchbook Friends pages.....

I hope you are enjoying the sketchbook diary pages of Hwee as much as I am.

 
I like this picture of Kris's, I've marked it as a favourite of mine.
Its called Neighbours House.
 
 Mo never ceases to amaze me with what she comes up with.

Link over to the group flickr page there are LOADS of amazine new sketchbook pages for you to look at.

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my page here, Lynn. I'm off to check out the others' amazing pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to share my sketchbook.
    Here is the link:
    http://bethbynumartist.blogspot.com/2013/01/sketchbook-2013-cont.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to leave a comment and it wouldn't go through... Lovely pages from Hwee, Lynn - so colourful! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I find it helps to get it down in writing. There's a lot going on at the moment. We saw Dad again this afternoon and he's definitely deteriorating. So sad. We hope the move will go through OK. In the meantime, I can't do anything creative as I've started packing up my ARTHaven. Can't wait to get going in the new one!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS